Please ‘REPLY ALL’ when responding, so that our Design Department gets all of the relevant information needed to design a great wrap for you!
How it works:
- You send us all of the artwork, desired wording, and ideas that we need to get a direction for the design.
- Our Design Department will communicate you through email to fine tune the design, based on your initial input.
- We will generate up to SEVEN (7) design mock-ups (including any logo design), which are renderings of what the truck or trailer will look like, once the wrap is installed. This is so that we can fine tune the design, based on your initial input. More than seven (7) design change requests (including logo design) may incur an additional charge.
- It is your responsibility to make sure any and all wording is spelled correctly. While it is rare, occasionally we do not catch a misspelled word. Once you approve the design, and we print it, any errors that the customer approved will incur an additional charge to the customer to fix.
- When you are happy with the design, you must inform us via email that the design is ‘APPROVED FOR PRINT’.
- According to the installation schedule, we then print the design on high-quality wrap material, allow it to dry, cut it, laminate it, and prepare it for installation.
- We install your design on the truck or trailer, in accordance with top industry standards.
What We Need from You:
- Any and all vector design files available, including logos, etc…
- Any wording you want on the wrap, including websites, addresses, phone numbers, social media tags, QR codes, etc..
- Your ideas for the direction of the design. Something that is really helpful in most cases, is to Google similar food trucks, and send us links to images of the ones you like.
What We Do Not Do:
- Poor-quality imagery: We are more than happy to use the artwork that you provide to us, so long as it is in a usable format. We cannot use images that are low quality, very low resolution, etc. It may look okay on your phone, but when we blow it up to use on a wrap, it will look horrible.
- 3D/CAD Image Design: We are unable to generate 3-dimensional images, or ‘rotate’ an image on any axis. This is beyond the scope of what we offer. If you want a very specific image like this, please seek out a logo designer prior to sending us your artwork.